PLEASE...

PLEASE...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I wanna talk about me, Wanna talk about I,Wanna talk about number one, oh my, me, my

After TWO days of trying to do this...I FINALLY have it done!! (don't ask!!)


Here are my answers to my twin’s post entitled the same as this!! Some of the pics are the same...well because we are twins...DUH!!

My age:

My middle name: (think character)

My favorite object:

Place to travel:

My favorite food to eat:

The place I grew up:

My favorite pet:

My favorite color:

Favorite vacation:


A previous pet:

Place where I live:

Past love:

A name of one of my children:

My screen name:

My first name:

A bad habit I have: (I know there are two..but I am ADDICTED BAD!)

My grandmother’s first name:

My first job:

What I studied in college: (back then I could take college prep classes in HS..so I did)

post signature

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I love it!

Anica said...

This was cool. I'm sure it took a while to get all the pictures straight! :)

The Burrough 7 said...

you and i picked some of the same pictures. Go look on my blog! LOL

Krissy said...

That Farm Frenzy game is AWESOME, isn't it!?!?! lol I LOVE that game!