PLEASE...

PLEASE...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lookie What I Can Do!!

Those of you that follow my blog (which aren't many) know that don't have much to say! I like to post pictures...but other than that...I'm just don't know what to say! So tonight I finally went to this website that twin showed me the other day. And I started playing around...wanna see!? OK...I thought so!


Flowers at Washington DC Temple

Our house at Christmas

My oldest daughter with two of Nana's babies


I think I just found my new favorite TOY!!





post signature

10 comments:

Terra said...

looks like a fun toy - I am going to have to avoid clicking so I don't spend too much time there. I love your blog and I love when you do write on it and not just the pictures...please don't take this the wrong way...but I love the insites of those who have been there done that with the parenting thing....and I also love it when I see your "name" pop up in one of my comments...again I love to read what you have to say and don't ever feel shy about saying more - I have a feeling you could teach me a thing or two.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

My favorite is still the Christmas one!

Anica said...

Did you know you can do that using Picasa? Do you have Picasa? If not you should get it. It's so easy to use and it has cool features.

Anonymous said...

that is cool!

Nonnas News said...

how fun!!

Sherry said...

That is cool!!!

Sherry said...

That is cool!!!

Jen said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for stopping by Tink! I loved your comment! Glad to finally meet the "twin"! I'm now a follower of YOU! Have a great day.

Shauna said...

Awesome! ♥ Hugs :)

Betty said...

I use Picasa to do this. But your pic´s are cool!