but now I am found!! LOL!
It always helps when you read ALL the post on a blogger's page, because then you can find what you read before. DUH!
My friend Terra was where I found it! Here is the post about them. Go there and check them out. They are adorable!
Now if I could just find them!
They aren't talking to me yet.
Maybe that's the problem.









5 comments:
Oh yea!! So glad you found them. For Fun!
Thank you for stopping by and commenting. I love my bloggin friends. You can never have to many. All the girls I started blogging with last year have now quit! They are such party poopers :) I'll just party on with new friends!!
How cute!!
I agree with gigi.....let's just party with the new friends we find :)
Steady On
Reggie Girl
I AM SO GLAD!
I WANT SOME WHEN YOU FIND THEM! GET ME SOME!
So So glad!!!
ANYTHING FOR YOU Suzie.
Post a Comment