2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it makes you look.
4. Title this post what the answer to your last question is.
5. Good luck and have fun!
IF SOMEONE SAYS 'IS THIS OKAY' YOU SAY?Lie to Me by Pushmonkey (what the heck...I didn't put this on here!!)
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF? Small Town Girl by Kellie Pickler
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? May It Be (Lord of the Rings) by Musica Paradiso
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Hard to Say I'm Sorry / Get Away by Chicago (lol!!)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Stand As Witnesses Theme 1 by Various Authors and Composers
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Love Me Do by The Beatles
DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? You'll Never Walk Alone by Envoy
DO YOU OFTEN THINK ABOUT? His Hands by Kenneth Cope
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Life Less Ordinary by Carbon Leaf
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Child Of God by Octappella
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Until The Real Thing Comes Along by Rod Stewart
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Eyes On Me by Celine Dion
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? "Hope Ya Know, We Had a Hard Time" by Elder Quentin L. Cook (ummm...you have NO idea!!)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead by The Hit Crew Kids (HOW RUDE!!)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? Million Miles by Adam Hood (again, I have no idea how this got on here)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Days Never To Be Forgotten by Brett Raymond
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Love Me Too Much by Rachel Loy
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO NAME THIS POST? Baby, What a Big Surprise by Chicago







5 comments:
i love this!!!!!!!!! your songs are uber cool! :)
this was way cool!!
This is a neat idea...however I am not up to date and I don't have an ipod or mp3.
I have seen this before! Your's was agood one!
oh man those are sooo funny! especially how they totally could have been an answer LOL but I love htat you think of HIS HANDS all th etime, cool!
Post a Comment