PLEASE...

PLEASE...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What's LOVE got to do with it?


Tanja had this on her blog today. So I decided to give it a whirl. Don't know if mine will be as note worthy as hers...so her goes nothing!

In honor of February 14, here is my list of 25 "Things I love to hate"!

Being behind people that don't drive the speed limit

Standing in long lines

Dusting

Pessimistic people

Tempers

Turnips

Wrong bra size on women

Dirty kitchen

Taking the Lord's name in vain

Potty mouths

Rude store employee's "attitudes"

Procrastination

Shopping with DH

Letting laundry pile up

Unfinished projects

Not having the money to buy things when I need them

Debt

Liver

Wearing a coat

A dirty toilet

Poor health

Not being able to "play" all day!!

Sink full of dirty dishes

Colonoscopies

MRI's

So now it's your turn..if you want to do it go ahead. Then let me know...so I can read yours!

post signature

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOooh, those are some good ones. I forgot to mention bad attitudes and tempers! Thanks for playing along!

Terra said...

Oh my, I could get into this. I might have to do it tonight!

That was fun to read.

Betty said...

Great post. I think I´ll do this too!

Sherry said...

I hear you girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the PIF contest, can you get me your e-mail address? Thank you!

Jen said...

I can basically ditto your list! Have a great valentine's day.

Unknown said...

Very good list!

Scrappy Girl said...

I agree with ya on them all...especially the wearing a coat...I usually don't unless it is FREEZING!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I should copy this list! :-)