PLEASE...

PLEASE...

Saturday, April 11, 2009

In case you were wondering!

Or not...just kidding... since I have been home I have been very depressed... just kidding...I've been sleepy... just kidding...I been watching TV...just kidding, I've been getting ready for my next trip...JUST KIDDING (all though I am planning another one!!)
NO, really I have been so BUSY trying to get things caught up around here so that I can have an nice Easter tomorrow!

All of you..just kidding...probably only half of you...just kidding...hopefully, several of you have been wondering why I haven't been reading your blogs or commenting! Well, believe you me, I am missing reading them. I am hoping that on Monday things will settle back down.

So until then, carry on with your lives, and please keep coming back here. I promise I will have LOTS of things you that you will want to read and see soon.

Just kidding, just kidding, just kidding!


post signature

5 comments:

gigi said...

Happy Easter.

Terra said...

You must have been a little slap happy when posting! TOo funny!

Terra said...

You must have been a little slap happy when posting! TOo funny!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I think being sick made you a little crazy-just kidding, maybe it was the lack of sleep, not kidding, just kidding, or maybe it's your dang computer being messed up, just kidding, maybe it's your language you speak-just kdding! Just kidding!

Jillian said...

I about busted a gut reading this one!!! I looove that skit!!