PLEASE...

PLEASE...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

You have to see this

So I am a fan of the show "America's got Talent"! And I love "Britians so Talented" as well. In 2007 Paul Potts won. He gave me goose bumps. I have some of his songs on my itunes.

Tonight I was doing some reading and catching up on my peeps and found that Merrianne posted about "Britians so Talented".. It is in the tryouts phase. It reminded me of a very important lesson...
NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!

So head on over to see Susan Boyle.

And let me know what you think.

I think you will be amazed.


post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true... so true :)

i love her voice and the lesson we all can learn from her :)

tiki_lady said...

i love her!

Terra said...

She is SO amazing!

Anonymous said...

I saw this last week, very cool!

Sherry said...

The look on Simon's face says it all!!!!