PLEASE...

PLEASE...

Friday, December 11, 2009

YYYYEEEESSSS!!

So, I haven't been on here for a while...(like I need to tell my loyal follwers)! This morning while talking to my sister, the diva, I said...
"hey, I know you can get me for Christmas".
She said, "what?"
I said, "my blog page design updated".
She said, "when's the last time you've checked your blog page?"
"It's been a while", I said.
"Well, maybe you should check it", she said.

So here I am...and guess what...SURPRISE. A nice surprise. Just don't look at my signature block. It's still got a baby chick.

PS...Thanks to you both!
post signature

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Awesome! It is good to hear from you :)

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

SURPRISE! I had this done while you were on your cruise! I'm full of SURPRISES!

Scrappy Girl said...

How sweet! It is REALLY good to hear from ya! I have missed ya alot!

Scrappy Girl said...

btw...I have proof I missed ya...and was thinking about you! In the previous post I left you a message for your birthday!

Shauna said...

Hope you have a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ HUGS ♥

kanishk said...

It is good to hear from you :)
home jobs without registration