This is my answers to the tag my sister sent me!!
I am tagging Hess and Shasha!!
RELUCTANT about doing what I need to in order to lose weight. No idea why!
EXCITED when I get to see my grandbabies!
WORRIED about my son-in-law driving me to MD this weekend!!
WORRIED about my son-in-law driving me to MD this weekend!!
RELIVED that I have a few days of free time.
WONDERING what I am going to make for dinner tonight
CERTAIN I shouldn’t have eaten all those M&M’s last night!!
WONDERING what I am going to make for dinner tonight
CERTAIN I shouldn’t have eaten all those M&M’s last night!!
CAUTIOUS about my driving.
HAPPY I get to go to Maryland this weekend to see my daughter.
LOVE to go to the temple with my husband.
ADORE my darling grandbabies!
GRATEFUL for the love and support of my wonderful DH and children!.







2 comments:
it's not fair you copied some of my answers! DO IT OVER! LOL
And JESS GOT TAGGED TWICE! BY ME and YOU! You really got to get better at this! LOL
I know...I need more practice!!
Post a Comment