PLEASE...

PLEASE...

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Few of My Thoughts

I copied this from my twin sister!! Thanks for the idea!

Outside my Window...I see my grass that needs to be mowed.

I am thinking...I need to be shampooing my carpet.

I am thankful for...the blessings that I received daily.

From the kitchen...I hear the dishwasher running.

I am creating...my life Legacy.

I am going...to Charlotte next week.

I am wearing…my night time clothes.

I am reading...two books-New Moon & The Host

I am hoping...to start quilting again.

I am hearing...many sounds; the birds chirping who have taken residency in my chimney, the dishwasher running, and the ceiling fan.

Around the house...there is always something that needs to be cleaned.

One of my favorite things...is to make people happy.

A Few Plans for the Rest Of The Week...clean my house some more, see my friend from VA., quilt.
Here is a picture that I am sharing with you...


post signature

2 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Glad I could give you something to write about today! :-)

The Burrough 7 said...

Cute!!! i might steal this from you later when I have nothing to blog about!