PLEASE...

PLEASE...

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Benefits of Exercising

Walking can add minutes to your life.
This enables you at 85 years old
to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home


at $7000 per month.
My grandpa started walking
five miles a day when he was 60..
Now he's 97 years old

and we don't know where he is.

I like long walks,
especially when they are taken


by people who annoy me.



The only reason I would take up walking
is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.



I have to walk early in the morning,
before my brain figures out what I'm doing..


I joined a health club last year,
spent about 400 bucks.
Haven't lost a pound.



Apparently you have to go there.



Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',

I wash my mouth out with chocolate.


I do have flabby thighs,


but fortunately my stomach covers them.
The advantage of exercising every day
is so when you die, they'll say,


'Well, she looks good doesn't she.'

If you are going to try cross-country skiing,

start with a small country.



I know I got a lot of exercise
the last few years,......



just getting over the hill.

We all get heavier as we get older,

because there's a lot more information in our heads.

post signature

3 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

OH MY HECK! YOU STOLD ANOTHER ONE! I LOVE THE PICTURES! LOVE IT!

tiki_lady said...

I love those pics! these are funny!

Sherry said...

These are great,.. and true!