PLEASE...

PLEASE...

Sunday, October 5, 2008

More adventures with my twin

For those of you that follow the diva, you have read about her experience with me when I took her out to the hospital and to Kohl's this past week. Well, hold onto your hats, cause she caused more drama!

So yesterday we are making the trek back to her house. Everything is going good, and we are almost here. Then it happens!!

I was driving. There was a car beside me in the right turn lane and a car beside me in the left lane. We were approaching the intersection of a ramp from the beltway. I noticed a car getting off the ramp making a right had turn. Because the car in the right lane was directly beside me, I guess the driver getting off the ramp did not see me, because he was about to pull out in front of me. So I blew the horn (not like I USED to blow the horn, by laying my whole body on it, but just your normal, "hey I'm here...don't pull out"! This is where the drama begins!!

So as we approach him closer, he rolls down his window, hangs out it, and shoots us the bird. My twin, says he was yelling too, I didn't see that part. But anyways, what DOES she do!? SHE LOOKS AT HIM AND STARTS YELLING AT HIM AND HOLDS HER HANDS UP LIKE...WHAT, YOU STUPID IDIOT? So what does he do? He pulled off the ramp, speed up so he could pass me, and pulls right in front of me and SLAMS on the brakes!! So I back off, and he continues to go slow. I finally get a free lane to the left, so I get over. Then he slows way down so he can be beside of me. We drive like this for a couple of minutes, changing lanes back and forth, until we decide to call 9-1-1. So my sister starts dialing on her phone, and her phone doesn't have signal! So I get my phone and it works. (At some point, when he is beside us on the right, my twin holds up her cell phone so she can show him that we are dialing 9-1-1, because he would have brains to know that's what she was doing). So we are approaching another traffic light. "Idiot" is in the right lane. I pull over in the right lane so I can get his license number for the 9-1-1 operator. He immediately yanks his car over into the left lane, which puts him out in the intersection, and puts his car into reverse, and backs up even to my car! We have no idea what he is doing, or even saying, because neither one of us would look at him. Well, I guess he finally gets a brain and realizes that we are on the phone to the cops, because when the light changed he took off like a bat out of you know where. So we get to the next traffic light, where we turn, and we don't see him anywhere. So I continue on, and make another right turn, and think good he is gone, and I look in my rear view mirror and HE IS BEHIND ME!! Where in the world he came from I have no idea! We are still on the phone to the operator, and she tells us not to go home. But that she has to hang up so she can let the officers know in that area to be on the lookout for him. (I am thinking...what you have to hang up....can't you talk to them and us at the same time? Somebody needs to FIX THAT!) So he's riding my tail for a little while and then backs off. Then he finally turns off on a side road and we don't see him anymore!

So when we get home (and I change my drawers!) we are telling her family about it, and they say, MOMMA, why did you do that? Yell at him like that! You could have gotten killed! She says, well, "they would have had the license plate of the man that did it!!"

CAUSE THAT'S SOME RELIEF!!
So the moral of the story is, be careful who you ride with, and for heavens sake, make sure they aren't PMSing. You could have more drama than you want for a day!!


post signature

12 comments:

Betty said...

Ok, I know this is serious, but is it bad that I am laughing? Your sister is really something! Never boring with her around....
I bet you´ll think twice before going on a ride with her along, huh? :) JK!
I can´t wait to read her side of the story...

CJ, The Purple Diva said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nonnas News said...

I just love your sister(even though we have never met in real life) She is so much fun and makes me laugh and smile everyday. If there isnt at least 5 posts a day from her I am sad!! I'm so glad you are both ok. I can just see her doing that! LOL

The Burrough 7 said...

Oh boy!!! Craziness!!!

tiki_lady said...

oh boy! You wouldn't want to have diva and me in the same car together. idiot,totally needed to be told he was an idiot. I think he was just mad because he needed to get over. but that guy was seriously on the verge of postal. usually they follow get up beside ya and yell but to get behind you and do all that. I wish something would be done, but the po po won't do anything.

unless you file something civilly against him. He will continue to get away with his insane behavior.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

I'm sure that must have been scary!!! So why am I laughing???? Anyway, did you guys still give the cops his license plate number?

Sherry said...

Do I need to tell you how bad it would have been if I had been in the car???? I didn't think so!! LOL LOL LOL
I am very thankful the two of you made it home safe and sound!

Anonymous said...

oh myyyy goooodness!

ha haaaaaaaa...i know it was scary... but i can't help but laugh!!!!

{{chage your drawers??}} you're killin me!

ha ha!

Anonymous said...

by the way.... i'm followin ya now... feel free to come follow me :)

Anica said...

wow, 10 comments! Go momma!

Crazy, crazy people in the world. I'm glad you all are okay.

Patti's and Bobbi's Excellent Adventures said...

What a funny story! But I'm sure it wasn't funny when it was happening to you! I'm glad you two are safe. It sort of reminds me of a situation Patti and I might find ourselves in any time we're together! Kinda scary and embarassing at the same time!
Bobbi

Julia Deaver said...

That is seriously the funniest and scariest story EVER!!! I can hardly believe that guy and yet, wow, go aunt carolyn! I am glad you called the police, wow, that is crazy! What a funny moral of the story! I love it!