roflrofl, I LOVE LOVE this!!!! this is something my son would have written! seriously and would have never even known what it was really about! except at the bottom it would have read: I thought we don't drink beer??? does that mean I can start?
I am:
a military wife of 20 years;
twin for 48 years;
mother for 27 years;
wife for 28 years;
aunt for 47 years;
nana for 4 years;
quilter for 3 years;
scrapbooker for 6 years;
secretary for 20 years;
friend for a lifetime;
and daughter of God for eternity.
5 comments:
oh girl! that is FUNNY!
lolololol! That is cute...too funny!
HA HA AHHA!
roflrofl, I LOVE LOVE this!!!! this is something my son would have written! seriously and would have never even known what it was really about!
except at the bottom it would have read: I thought we don't drink beer??? does that mean I can start?
HYSTERICAL! Loved it!
Post a Comment