PLEASE...

PLEASE...

Monday, December 22, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

BUT NOT IN MY HOUSE!!

It's Christmas...my FAVORITE time of the year!

The goodies,

the baking,

the family get togethers.



The beautiful lights,

the crafting,

and decorating the tree.



But this year, NONE of it has been done. DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID...NONE! All except the family gathering. We have had one!



OK...OK...Don't judge me. It's not all totally my fault! You see, I had a precious granddaughter that decided to come early! And then I had to go to twins house to help her. And then come home to finish shopping and finish making all those stockings. Remember this.(I just realized that I forgot to take pictures of them!?!...MAN!!) And then back to twins house for the family Christmas gathering and then to DH's mom's house to give all DH's family their presents! So here it is...today December 22nd. And I have not done any decorating to the inside of my house!


Unless you count these...some pictures of a FEW things that are randomly placed around my house.






CJ, the purple diva (my twin) gave me this for winning a contest on her blog.





The beautiful girl that twin gave me, because she likes me, and "Mr. Snowman" that I think she gave me last year.


Beautiful statues and Christmas trees that DH got for me while I was gone.



And this...something else that twin gave me!

2 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

All of this was hysterical except for the water in between your toes! Well, and the part about the mattress being in front of your Christmas decorations!
Good news is your daughter will be there tonight sometime and HOPEFULLY you will get some help to get SOMETHING done-besides the few things I've given you that are placed here and there! That is too funny! And I love how you got the Halloween sign behind the Christmas tree! You are doing good there!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

And another thing, the carpets are clean! That's always a good thing! Wish someone would clean my carpet in my room upstairs! I'm just saying! Maybe YOU could do that! LOL