PLEASE...

PLEASE...

Monday, December 22, 2008

Lookie, Lookie!

This is way past due...and for that I apologize!! I have been so busy...I don't know if I am going, coming, or already been!!

Anyway, I wanted to show you what I got from my Secret Santa! Her name is Cathy and this is her blog page. Lookie what she got me:

Key to the Chimney-how did you know I had one!?


A Mickey Mouse skiing figurine that is handcrafted of fine bisque porcelain with a snowbabies on his back-just precious!

A BEATIFUL Department 56 angel ornmanent-I believe angels are all around us!

A beautiful little angel bell-I love bells...I believe!

and last, but not least, a spiral notebook!


She also sent a letter to me saying that she had said a prayer for me-which was so sweet!! Thanks so much, Cathy...I LOVE them all!


PS. I would show them on my tree...but I don't have a tree up yet!? ;-(



post signature

5 comments:

Kori said...

Awesome goodies you got there.

Kori said...

And the link to Cathy's blog isn't working. Just thought I would let you know.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got it and liked everything. I've been blog stalking you which helped me pick out things for you! (I have a tree up but absolutely no ornaments, except one from starbucks that someone gave my daughter.) Well, I love notebooks and journals and thought you might as well :-).

I hope you have a very merry Christmas and thank you for the precious email!

Unknown said...

(Oh and I'm sorry the one ornament wasn't in the box - I couldn't make it all fit in the box!)

Becky W said...

Great gifts! I love angels as well! Have a Merry Christmas!